Writer Wired Productions along with builders Wolf & Wooden and Oiffy at this time unveiled The Final Employee, a narrative-driven first-person journey recreation that can be launched for Nintendo Swap, Xbox Sequence, PlayStation 5, Home windows (Steam), and Oculus in 2022.
Take a look at a short description of the sport, through Wired Productions:
“The Final Employee is an journey with a first-person narrative specializing in an more and more automated world. The video games mix hand-crafted artwork fashion with completely immersive recreation mechanics in an epic setting, The Final Employee portrays an thrilling, thought-provoking, and a joke crammed with wealthy characters staged by a solid of stars.”
The Final Employee Principal Traits:
- A collaboration between author/director Jörg Tittel (The White King, Ricky Rouse Has a Gun) and RV pioneers Wolf & Wooden (A Chair in a Room: Greenwater, The Exorcist: Legion, Resort R’n’R).
- 3D artwork painted by hand primarily based on an idea by comedian legend Mick McMahon (The Decide, 2000 AD).
- Lengthy Hours of narrative and immersive gameplay in an atmosphere the scale of a submerged Manhattan metropolis.
- A singular mixture of elementary recreation mechanics and a story recreation like by no means earlier than.
- Wealthy characters staged by a solid of stars in a narrative crammed with heartfelt dramas, scathing satires, and intense motion.
The trailer beneath can deliver a primary impression of the sport.
With the sport’s launched scheduled for someday in 2022, we nonetheless have loads of months of ready.